Originally posted by: TUKI.MICKY
3 months 🙄
Posted 2 months ago 🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TUKI.MICKY
3 months 🙄
Posted 2 months ago 🙄
Has Param ever worked with the Rangeela channel (Colors TV)?
What are his current projects? And Shekhawat(s)....
Has Param ever worked with the Rangeela channel (Colors TV)?
What are his current projects? And Shekhawat(s)....
Naah he has worked with mostly Star channels - V, Life Ok, SP ... And then there's 1 on Zee n 1 on Sony.. Rangu is left out 😂
Pinki Ponki

@Evil Shekhawat 
I still would like seeing Param in a vampire show
Supernatural shows are doing better than saas bahu drama. Koi chance hai seeing him again in any show? I missed his last two shows....
@Evil Shekhawat
I still would like seeing Param in a vampire show
Supernatural shows are doing better than saas bahu drama. Koi chance hai seeing him again in any show? I missed his last two shows....
Supernatural are flopping too now a days 😂 The last season of 🐍 didn't work well.. No hype 😂
Actually nothing is working now coz most have shift to Ott..