Originally posted by: EkPaheli
Since Kyunki is finally concluding and we now have the last shoot date, I have come to realise that legacy shows are better left untouched, even with the OG cast back. KZK2 was a disaster no matter how much Ekta tried to make it seem like it wasn’t. I can’t even begin to surmise what all was wrong with the casting of that show but the disaster that was Hina’s styling can be an essay of its own especially after Urvashi truly set a benchmark. Urvashi was effortless and Hina tried too hard but failed to deliver would be a one line summary though.
With Kyunki, Ekta decided that the OG cast had to be back but ruined it with AI obsession even for simple BGs, making sure her leads disappeared randomly, new kids were given the first couple of months when no one wanted them and she made sure thar the tracks for the OG Virani kids sucked as hell and then trying to recreate history with Parth and now Mihir just is the laziest and craziest thing ever.
I hope she doesn’t bring KGGK back because honestly let’s leave something. As it is I think it’s better if the leads from these shows were given a chance to work again with fresh characters that are relevant now than anything else and Saakshi has already proven that if given a right role and show with good casting then people will accept Parvati as Priya too.
71