Originally posted by: infinity101
He is married. Saw a clip which was a couple of years ago in which he has mentioned his wife.
What makes you think he was telling the truth then 
I will believe when I see his wife lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
He is married. Saw a clip which was a couple of years ago in which he has mentioned his wife.
What makes you think he was telling the truth then 
I will believe when I see his wife lol
why would he lie in a random interview lol, he had no reason to I guess?Originally posted by: Nishita123
What makes you think he was telling the truth then
I will believe when I see his wife lol
Originally posted by: Nishita123
What makes you think he was telling the truth then
I will believe when I see his wife lol
Mein bhi yahi soch rahi thi ki kaise pata uss time bhi bluff nahi tha
Originally posted by: infinity101
why would he lie in a random interview lol, he had no reason to I guess?
But we are seeing videos ki woh shuru se aisa hi hai. Bahut random toh hai. I can expect this from him based on how he has been projected.
Kyunki we take at face value what people generally tell
It’s not like he was making some story up, he was simply telling about the expenses of a grand wedding versus a simpler one while mentioning his own.Originally posted by: infinity101
why would he lie in a random interview lol, he had no reason to I guess?
reason to woh ji jaane
Tanya ke jaise 
Tanya apni wealth ko exaggerate karke batati rhti thi to project an image of herself to the viewers. Qazi ne ye sab kab kia lol
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kyunki we take at face value what people generally tell
It’s not like he was making some story up, he was simply telling about the expenses of a grand wedding versus a simpler one while mentioning his own.
But we know he is good at story telling.
He is sharp, strategist, and being better than other contestants but he is telling truth becomes debatable at times.
Character assassination ke time I will go by face value of what he is telling but iss case mein nahi ja sakte.
Ab kya pata uski biwi hai ya nee, I would believe it unless proven otherwise lol because I see no reason for him to lie about this.
But we know he is good at story telling.
He is sharp, strategist, and being better than other contestants but he is telling truth becomes debatable at times.
Character assassination ke time I will go by face value of what he is telling but iss case mein nahi ja sakte.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Tanya apni wealth ko exaggerate karke batati rhti thi to project an image of herself to the viewers. Qazi ne ye sab kab kia lol
But tanya was harmless naa in this, bus bechari show off karti thi 😂🤣
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
909