Mujhe toh Kaafi achcha laga aaj ka epi. Bahut feely Jeeya scenes the ek ke baad ek. So I liked it 
Hulu ne abhi tak upload nai kiya so had to watch it randomly. I think this episode deserves a second viewing…I liked it so much…
@shivi.forever - you were right - Jeet actually kaafi affect hua haha. And he delivered on all fronts in terms of his care for S. I really like that entire sequence.
Funny hai ki from the promo aisa lag raha tha that S will realize first- but today’s episode and tomorrows precap showed how J is getting affected as well.
I loved that scene in the end of the epi how helpless he felt seeing her in pain and had to literally run away from her coz he couldn’t he bear to see her like this any longer. And Krish ne achcha kaam kiya aaj 😆😆 ki S se toh pain bardaasht hi nai hota lol.
I liked that entire Halwa banter- how S made him try it- and J had to just listen to his girl. Awww. And the dialogues and new version of OST at that was beautifully done.
Then the entire bike and hand cut sequence. S toh Kaafi aage nikal chuki hai apne fitoor Mein without having any ounce of realization whatsoever. I think first touch sequence hi Dimag ki batti on karegi uski.
Like that was too much honestly. And j ka caring side Dekhne ko mila. Very sweet indeed. These writers really mess with us Haan. Pehle laga R will take care of her wound- then we see Pakhi doing it. But J ss bardaasht nai hua that S was still wincing in pain so he had to take matters in his own hand literally and figuratively haha. That dressing sequence was so damn tender. Like everyone knows J has a rough and touch persona but S ke saath he was treating her with so much delicacy and softness ki kya bolun.
These R and pakhi are Truly blind to not clock what was happening. Reva has a brain and she saw the dynamic standing miles apart lol.
Like how could you now? J was treating her like a porcelain doll.
I wish S ke better note reactions in that sequence. J have very nice expressions while S was just palkhe jhukaye hui. She could have been shown noticing how delicately J was treating her. Anyway.
Reva (and anyone with half a brain) sensed something it up! Bring it on whatever she wants to do lol.
I know she will do it with a bad intention but any circumstance which pushes these 2 ullus together- I’ll consume it happily!




1.5k