Originally posted by: annihilation
That's true. Whatever little from LF or episodes I have observed too, he doesn't let the other person finish or hurriedly jumps to whatever he has to say. He needs to understand the balance of a conversation. Par aise bhi bahut occasions hain jahan samne wale ki baat patiently bhi suni hain Qazi ne, in episodes too.
Pata nahi kya scene hain, kisi ke saath ek chatt ke neeche raho toh hi exactly pata chalta hain. Ab hum sab toh hain nahi BB house mein unfortunately/fortunately.
Qazi has these moods I feel. At times he comes across as philosophical, all grown up. Listens to people, forgives them easily.
But at times, he doesn;t listen ..
All in all...Amazing shades of Qazi..
I love the songs he keeps singing at random times. Specially the old songs. Abhi na jao chodkar song, I keep listening to it on loop, He sang it with so much depth!
Pata nahi kya scene hain, kisi ke saath ek chatt ke neeche raho toh hi exactly pata chalta hain. Ab hum sab toh hain nahi BB house mein unfortunately/fortunately. 


1.3k