Originally posted by: infinity101
Bechari Isha ne tera kya bigaada tha? 3rd tier celeb
Sach hi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: infinity101
Bechari Isha ne tera kya bigaada tha? 3rd tier celeb
Sach hi hai
Scout ko Yung and Aasif lye doobay gain. He knows Qazi is coming out as positive
Ye dekh le Bombay, aur tu muje suna ri thi. Ye pehli baar padha hai maine ki koi stairs pe bhi khata hai 😳😳my fav place to eat is stairs … while watching something on my phone ..
Originally posted by: infinity101
No I won’t. I am a very reserved person and I hate people 😭. Also mera toh chhoti chhoti baato pe gussa nikal aaega ya fir rona. Aur yaar pata nee ye itne log bathroom kaise share kar lete hain like ewww gross
Mai toh wahi behosh padi milungi.
Eww agreed sharing the washroom is so disgusting. I gag thinking about what they have to go through. I hope they wear flip flops in the shower 
Baap beti mein zabardast fight hui hai and baap ne beti ki shakal dekhne ko mana kar diya bilkul hi
And Gandhi bhi fuel ⛽️ kar raha hai full on
I can’t even remember him man, was he at the press conference on her behalf? 
Baap beti mein zabardast fight hui hai and baap ne beti ki shakal dekhne ko mana kar diya bilkul hi
And Gandhi bhi fuel ⛽️ kar raha hai full on
Originally posted by: born-leader
Scout ko Yung and Aasif lye doobay gain. He knows Qazi is coming out as positive
I felt Scout was sensible in yesterdays episode lol
What an absolute useless bunch of morons these guys are. Ek mein bhi frankly koi winner quality nahiOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I mean compared to Qazi and co, they are strong in their bond, toxic as it may be
Mujhe kisi ka koi game play nahin dikha, game mein last hone ki strategy zaroor dikhi of some players like Kanika/Gullu (flirting), Qazi (comedy/eccentric), Yung (fighting) and Mahi (mastermind banne ki effort).
I don't think these are a crop you can just bash every weekend and they will rise from the ashes and I'd bet BB thought they were hence why they got them on the show
Mahi is a biatch and ruined the entire equatin not that others are any saints, Arishfa is a big snake even bigger than Aman. Also I think these guys are a bit irritated with Qazi , not jealous, I feel he is super rigid and doesnt listen keeps talking. Doesnt take someone’s point of view of why he could be wrong. That gets on your nerves.
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.3k