Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Not in a taunting way
But funny and true about the injuries of those players 
Thala showing superb sign for RoKo
. Any great thing happening, thala must be present
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Thala showing superb sign for RoKo
. Any great thing happening, thala must be present
I mean, Virat's form came back after he drank hookah with Dhoni in his farmhouse 
I hope Dhoni is taking the CSK team for hookah before IPL 2027. 
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
I mean, Virat's form came back after he drank hookah with Dhoni in his farmhouse
I hope Dhoni is taking the CSK team for hookah before IPL 2027.

Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Not in a taunting way
But funny and true about the injuries of those players
They are extremely naazuk 
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
I mean, Virat's form came back after he drank hookah with Dhoni in his farmhouse
I hope Dhoni is taking the CSK team for hookah before IPL 2027.
Fully supporting Hookah party if it means CSK will perform 
Yes yes HP and JB would have had injury and some tests for sure.
Yes yes HP and JB would have had injury and some tests for sure.
Hp is ruled out again..what happened to him ? Fit tha na woh ?
HP has another niggle or something
5 t20I vs eng Atleast 3 matches starts late for us -- 10 pm While 3 ODI - 3.30 pm / 5.30 pm last at 3.30 pm
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
1