Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

136

Users

3

Likes

8

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago
#11

Originally posted by: awida

Of course. Zaryab will get over her weaknesses. She is shown as an intelligent student.. but emotionally she is attached to Zamil, who is a toxic guy, who only wants to prove that he is better than she.

Abu Baker will have to be strong to deal with her, as she is like a drug addict who can return at any moment to her first love.

I just hope they don’t go in the direction where they show Abu Bakar is her saviour. At this point, she is devastated. So from her side, we will see some reactions. But with time, I want to see her good side and her helping Abu Bakar in some way. At this point, it is coming across as Abu Bakar marrying Zaryab as a favour which I am not liking much but I understand it.

What is your favourite and least favourite scene so far? And which scene( from the initial teasers and ost) are you waiting for?

awida thumbnail
Posted: 23 hours ago
#12

Originally posted by: pressu

I just hope they don’t go in the direction where they show Abu Bakar is her saviour. At this point, she is devastated. So from her side, we will see some reactions. But with time, I want to see her good side and her helping Abu Bakar in some way. At this point, it is coming across as Abu Bakar marrying Zaryab as a favour which I am not liking much but I understand it.

What is your favourite and least favourite scene so far? And which scene( from the initial teasers and ost) are you waiting for?

I think they'll show Zaryab journey from non believer in a good way. AB may guide her .. there're few scenes from the OST which show AB with a new girl. Maybe they were friends when he was a student in Harvard. I am looking forward to this track.

Also I want to know the past track which has Sahar Hashmi.. I know it will be heartbreaking..

More than anything I want to see Zaryab and AB falling for eachother ❤️

pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 hours ago
#13

Originally posted by: awida

I think they'll show Zaryab journey from non believer in a good way. AB may guide her .. there're few scenes from the OST which show AB with a new girl. Maybe they were friends when he was a student in Harvard. I am looking forward to this track.

Also I want to know the past track which has Sahar Hashmi.. I know it will be heartbreaking..

More than anything I want to see Zaryab and AB falling for eachother ❤️

The last sentence, true, I also want to see their love story. How they start talking to each other, then see each other’s positive side, then slowly start liking each other. I also want to see possessive Abu Bakar. As of now he is doing Nikkah as a dutiful son. I want to see him fall first. I also want to see how he is like when he is in love with Zaryab.

Related Topics

Asian Shows thumbnail

Posted by: beanstalk04 · 4 months ago

res

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".