Originally posted by: cosine456
Maybe, and I like the theory. But honestly, I really want the first touch to be something she consciously reaches for. Not because she needs it, but because she wants it. I don't feel like her first time touching Jeet should be something she does in desperation or in a moment of weakness, but rather she wants to do it because she simply just... wants to. Because she's curious and wondering and just wants to know how it'll feel like touching Jeet specifically. If she'll feel as safe as she does in just his presence.
I don't know if the makers will do that, but I would prefer it since it'll be Saumya's emphatic and conscious choice to do so.
Fair point. It would be nice if they explore the want instead of the need.
But will they really show S being that bold in front of J- touching him just coz she wants to? J ke toh hosh ud jayenge lol. And that too in a week… ugh give me some spoilers already instead of toffee boy in the precap 2 days in a row 😫
It will be impossible for J to not know what this means given how he’s been an integral party to her touch phobia.




1.5k