kis group mein hai?MAQUA group me there is no friendship
Doosre group me zyada h (not counting love and insecure Amru) but boys me to h

Aaj to sabka asliyat bahar aagaya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kis group mein hai?MAQUA group me there is no friendship
Doosre group me zyada h (not counting love and insecure Amru) but boys me to h

Aaj to sabka asliyat bahar aagaya
Arishfa kitni badtamizi se baat karti hai with Qazi
Brat! Why is he even entertaining her 
Originally posted by: Blackwater
Uditi ko koi kya 1 week bhi mg de sakta? 1 month is too long. Wo popular thi pehle?
She is here bcoz of the theme of the season ex quota
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Haha yaar bro if you find any X posts etc please do share with me. Tag me and I will catch up! And update bhi karte raho! Unable to watch or follow on reddit because of tabiyat
Take care Punk
Originally posted by: Blackwater
Uditi ko koi kya 1 week bhi mg de sakta? 1 month is too long. Wo popular thi pehle?
I am sure Uditi ki acchi khasi MG hai ya Phir Wahi is going to come as WC because usko favor toh mil raha hai.
Mary has lots of controversy. Lots of hidden stories. BB chorenge keya so easily? I heard she is the highest paid. Kuchh toh jhol hoga. Or else why they paid her so high? I don't think they will let her go so easily. She is opening some of those. Today she gave hints about one of her extra marital affair too. Political corruption bhi hai. She said she wanted to do sth for her ppl.But complain hai ke woh kuch nehi kiya when MLA , 50% present bhi nehi thi .
Why is Uditi crying
Qazi’s own group is ultra jealous
No wonder I wasn’t able to connect fully with Uditi, Genz z Genz o Genz and Gandhi(use face to jealousy at peak dikhti hai)
hence I said I prefer Asif- I can tell what he is up to whatever you say (Asif is Delusional and thoda sa over temper hai)
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.3k