Originally posted by: wuthering
I have a theory- lol just a theory. That some gundes will be chasing / cornering Saumya and Jeet obviously comes to save her and hence the bike ride in that situation… and S is super vulnerable and maybe holds on to J from the behind? not sure lol.
But super confused. It also seems like I see a tear on Jeets face? lol not sure what’s happening 🤷♀️
Kitna kuch dekh liya tumne ek black and white picture me.
Fan ho to aise. Kitni gehrayi se dekh liya sab kuch. Internal monologue bhi dimag me aaraha hoga na sab k.
Me completely agree karti hu tumhare sath. Ya to wo hosakta hai ya phir Sanjeev and neeta uski insult karte hai aur wo toot gayi hogi unki soch dekh k. And ridhaan mahashay as always would be silent and I feel he would also say isliye maine bola tha ki nahi batana chahiye. That would be the last straw.
Just a wild guess yaar.
1.5k