Ohhh the dynamics are changing. Arishfa is such an immature brat . Muh pe bolna Qazi ke. waise I heard even Qazi and Mahi bitched about Uditi , is that true. Jaha Mahi waha gossipingOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
I like it 😂
Apparently arifsha called qazi ghatiya admi. Which qazi heard. Good for Qazi tho, stay away from such doglaay friends.
Ab Qazi aur Asif ka Duo baney ga AsQa


and no seru, I feel bitching behind someone’s back like that is pathetic, it just shows your personality. There are people who don’t gossip mercilessly like that, yeah gossiping is natural and many people do it, but agar you are collectively targeting a specific person and making him a topic of your bitching sessions continuously toh tum uske friend nahi ho, you are just insecure.
He should have nominated himself. Uditi would stay grateful to him. He would never get evicted.
. Qazi ko friendship nibhani ati hai but sadly none of those chugli gang deserve his friendship & it’s good that he is distancing himself 



1.8k