Originally posted by: IF_rida
Mera hubby/bf aisa karay I won't like it but I am not bitching abt him or jealous of him and partner example is extreme.
Qazi is just a fellow contestant not their frnd coz we all have seen they constantly are bitching abt him to others and he has told them repeatedly I feel left out u don't involve me in conv u interrupt me when I'm giving my pov. They said that themselves "qazi ko bura lag raha wo kehta hai bhi hai" but they are least bothered. So if they are jealous of qazi don't like him that much and. doesn't respect him and there is no genuine frndship and loyalty they don't have the right to question him and he has every right to talk to anyone he wants to.
These past few week we have seen that he is kind hearted and if asif was crying and he asked qazi to join for a minute he will do that and i think everyone should do that.
Not a asif fan not supporting don't like him at all.
1.8k