Originally posted by: EkPaheli
I actually dislike the idea of chasing a man or even a woman as a trophy. A love triangle is still somehow tolerable because it's not that weird that 2 people fall for the same person but when 1 person has too many people chasing after them it becomes annoying. I hated it with Kashish and I hated it with Mihir even in S1. Why can't he simply have other issues or just some random rival to fret over than women falling for him even when he's clearly a grandfather to multiple adult kids.
It looks like EK and team has gone mad. She shows the woman who got insulted, hated by the man is chasing him again and again, strange and awful.
Kya koi bhi woman itni giri hui hoti hai, baar baar ek hi aadmi ke peeche ghoomte rehti hai.
Sometimes it feels disgusting to accept such by woman.
71