Aparajita finally realizes after her conversation with Rashmi why Rakshit is behaving like that. Glad that she understands Rakshit as much as he understands her.🧿 na lage.
No words for Aaru, the way she is treating her maternal family is disgusting.
Appu's 4 star hotel booking was hilarious but Rakshit understood what kind of hotel it was, he should have firmly refused to go in rather than give in to her insistence.
I loved the precap where Aparajita finally stands up for herself by refusing to answer to anyone's questions and to refuse to participate in any Shuddhikaran rasam. This is what I was waiting for.
She was asking refund but that person refused how big is the amt that appu can't let it go rakshit insisted many time but she is not listening 
I know shuddikaran rasam is done for home
Good appu is speaking up against it.



Rakshit expression
43