I badly want to play but I m currently out on vacations..so in dilemma right now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I badly want to play but I m currently out on vacations..so in dilemma right now
I badly want to play but I m currently out on vacations..so in dilemma right now
Enjoy vacations and then play the next game. You know I'm not going anywhere. 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Koi baat nahi. Tumhe main aise nahi jaane doongi. Har baar tag karongi.
Karti raho fir mein shaayad finally wapas idhar aa paaungi
Sign me up🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Sign me up🤣
Pata tha. 🤣
I'll send you the slots left once I get home. Just out right now.

Here are the knockout games being played. Remember each person is playing a minimum of 2 games and then the top 20 players from there will continue onto the semi-finale!
Names in italics are proxy players. If these players do better in the proxy game, then that score will replace their original score, though when we play the proxy slots, the proxy player will not get preference in being chosen first.
All slots are fully open and you can watch and chat in any slot you like as long as I am able to see the players' answers and questions.
Sept 28 7 PM IST / 9:30 AM EST (IF)
RockingSunny
AnashqU
nutmeg7
Visszz
SarafWasima - ProfMcGonagall substituting
Sept 28 8 PM IST / 10:30 AM EST (Discord)
GumnaamHaiKoii
dusk2dawn
Mysterie_girl
Delusional_Minx
minakrish
Sept 28 10:30 PM IST / 1 PM EST (IF)
graphicd96
RockingSunny
Pixiepixel11
MoonKS
Nostalgia-02
Sept 28 11:30 PM IST / 2 PM EST (IF)
Arpita00001
graphicd96
Pixiepixel11
Aurora_77
SarafWasima
Sept 29 5:30 PM IST / 8 AM EST (IF)
MoonKS
AnashqU
Nostalgia-02
Visszz
Aurora_77
Sept 29 6:30 PM IST / 9 AM EST (Discord)
Rosyme
Life_Is_Dutiful
Swetha-Sai
RainOfDew
PriyaArshiSarun
Sept 29 9 PM IST / 11:30 AM EST (Discord)
priya185
KhuliKitaab
Shooting-Star
ssttuuttii
Delusional_Minx
Sept 29 11:30 PM IST / 2 PM EST (Discord)
GumnaamHaiKoii
MoodyMango
heavenlybliss
ssttuuttii
RainOfDew
Sept 30 5:30 PM IST / 8 AM EST (Discord)
priya185
Rosyme
Life_Is_Dutiful
Swetha-Sai
PriyaArshiSarun
Sept 30 8:30 PM IST / 11 AM EST (Discord)
JustRandomGirl
Agni_Jytsona
BeingBlunt
PunnyPotato
Socklet
Oct 1 9 PM IST / 11:30 AM EST (Discord)
Mysterie_girl
missFiesty_69
JustRandomGirl
Agni_Jytsona
minakrish
Oct 1 10:30 PM IST / 1 PM EST (Discord)
MoodyMango
Shooting-Star
PunnyPotato
missFiesty_69
BeingBlunt

Tags - as usual AI with my inputs
Siggies and badge - as usual me
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320