Originally posted by: RockingSunny
My favourite divyanka will be there
. But it's a comedy show so she won't embarass
I too was thinking if I watch it will only be for divyanka
Uska promo kitna bekar hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
My favourite divyanka will be there
. But it's a comedy show so she won't embarass
I too was thinking if I watch it will only be for divyanka
Uska promo kitna bekar hai
I heard gulati and PCC were already flirtingOriginally posted by: BombayChic
Sirf Gulati and PCC ke wajah se mujhe dekhne ka mann nahi hai. Sab shows ko BB bana dete hai nalle saley.

Hmm the promo is cringe
I too was thinking if I watch it will only be for divyanka
Uska promo kitna bekar hai
Yaha updates padh ke Rise and Fall ki ek do clips dekh li. My gawd what annoying people, khaskar wo Pink Jacket wala koi Sivet. Sarr dard show
Kisi din bohot pitungaa main. 
@ munna - arjun was pretty much decent and not ott. He seems sorted for me. Allianz I actually dint watch initially coz of kushal, cant bear him . And later on ended up liking him the most with Mini .
Yeh kiaaa ashleel parh Rahi hoo mein
Kkk main acha kiya tha usney
Waise I am curious to see his wife

PPP is fun. I loved the s1. Except Abhishek and Isha all the couples were very funny. Ek dusro ka bahot band bajaya.

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k