I am not liking Qazi anymore and more so but the way SK is supporting him one sided . Qazi is not any saint... he has multiple personalities and he has shown his very bad part as well . But he was not at called out.
Now I will support anyone but Qazi - All thanks to SK
I totally agree with you. First week he was good but after he make prank on mental heath and instead of scolding him badly SK said in a very polite way that this is not good..like seriously!!!! Scold him yaar...after that also one group doesn't have a prob with it sply MAHI as if she knew or BBB told her already. No reaction from her.
After this Qazi lost all my respect and support. Every time something happen, he started doing overacting by yelling, acting n all. Dude you dont need to do this, talk normally, reply normally. I started hating Qazi and Mahi.