dont like Mahi, Qazi, Uditi and Arishfa- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

932

Users

16

Likes

61

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago
#11

Chalo lagta hai IF mei parties banne lage hai...Season is getting limelightsmiley36

Appreciation threads banna baaki hai sirfsmiley41

Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago
#12

Originally posted by: Chingaari



Count me in count me in

I m in same boat🥺

I have no solid reason to dislike them but i dislike them bas khaastaur se Arishfa the kaleshan and Uditi the ghamandi

I agree 💯

Baqi please qazi ko TU hate krti rehsmiley9

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago
#13

Baakiyon ka nahi paata, but I detest that Mahi. Freeloader hai woh ek dum juhi ki Yaad dila thi. I hope she gets out soon!

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago
#14

Originally posted by: sricha

I guess i am the only one who dnt like these people.

Mahi and Uditi both have superiority complex. They both have so much attitude and ego. They both cant take and handle criticism against them. If they make mistake its ok but if someone else make mistake they will create scene like anything. Mahi loves showing herself Mahaan. Just because you can talk nicely about your ex husband it doesnt mean everyone should do, everyone has gone through different kind of situation.

Qazi - i just dnt like him frm the time of Fame Gurukul. That time also he was thinking himself very high, just becasue his face matched with Hrithik Roshan doesnt mean hes Hrithik. I dont like his prank thing sply mental health wala. Everyone was so concerned about him, He just made fun of their emotional in the name of enterainment. I dont know why people are supporting him. Whole day hes acting. I cnt see his real persoanliyty. I guess hes desperate to enter into acting in any seriel or moives thtsy hes doing all these. I cnt suport this guy ever.

Arishfa - I hate her voice, its so irritating. jab bhi bolna start krti hai lagta hai kaano se khoon nikal aayega. har waqt bachi kaise bola, mere profession par kaise aaye, women card bus iske alawa aur kuch nhi aata.

Mahi, Uditi and Arishfa all 3 keep gossiping about other but they have a problem when other group also gossips. Why? inka hi copyright hai kya gossiping me.

I hate all 4 of them.

Agree. I used to like Quazi a lot but yesterday's incident showed that he is not that decent or even creative as he had posed. As the days go by, his reality is coming out. The way he behaved with Ridhi yesterday showed that he pose to be a good man only for a selected type of women and can be batamizee to next level with someone who shows his face.

The four that you have mentioned have now lost their plot and are just busy bitching.

Edited by tellyme - 6 days ago
bbsai thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
#15


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Selyacadh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 2nd Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#16

Qazi is much better than the loser chuha gang.

HunterAssasin thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#17

Originally posted by: Selyacadh

Qazi is much better than the loser chuha gang.

Par Asli Chuha (Gullu) toh Qazi ke team mein Hai.

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#18

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Baakiyon ka nahi paata, but I detest that Mahi. Freeloader hai woh ek dum juhi ki Yaad dila thi. I hope she gets out soon!

Hahaha she is very clever, also a colors face so she won't be out that soon

kooki07 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago
#19

I can see that she is very cleaver thats why her and the fighter girl are always around the Qaazi ,like his guardian angels ,she has done all her research before entering the show .

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#20

Originally posted by: kooki07

I can see that she is very cleaver thats why her and the fighter girl are always around the Qaazi ,like his guardian angels ,she has done all her research before entering the show .

Yupp, also MG ly ky ayi hai 😂

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: TheSlayer · 15 days ago

What is his gameplay? What is he on about? Show is empty and boring as it is… What is happening in the show yaar?

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: ThomasCruise · 19 days ago

In one of the unseen clips which could be seen on Voot, I distinctly remember a contestant talking about Qazi, knowing him personally and saying...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: cutiee0034 · 20 days ago

How many of you agree that she entered BB only to pass on orders to others

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".