The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Out of all the big 3 hyped ones (Yung, Qazi, Gullu), I find Gullu incredibly boring. I know he's won reality shows before but neither is he entertaining nor I feel he is involved in the house. His second captaincy was handed on a platter.
The only thing going for him is the Kannu angle, which itself is failing because it is super forced.
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
wow damn 170+ pages how come no new DT
Woh 250 pe hoti hai mostly aur at least 200 plus for sure so still some ways to go lol
Northy in DDT


Sahi mei yai hai ye
Originally posted by: infinity101
Am I the only one who likes Uditi here
The day she handled herself against Rhiti and also rejection task was fire!
Before that I liked Uditi because of Qazi, his friendship with her was cool.
But she stood out last week, without him she can handle herself so definitely a housemate who is worthy of being there. I like her!
Behan yeh toh kuch bhi nai aisa kamaal ka aag lagau kaam karne waala tha ek din yaha sab ko tag karke but munna ne mujhe dosti ka waasta diya and infi I respect a lot warna saara ddt inki fight ke mazze leta kaise infi me baja daali munna ki 🤪🤣
Yup she is pretty articulate and vocal! She handled that biatch nepodi with absolute class! I liked her that day too.Originally posted by: Katniss1
The day she handled herself against Rhiti and also rejection task was pure fire!
Before that I liked Uditi because of Qazi, his friendship with her was cool.
But she stood out last week, without him she can handle herself so definitely a housemate who is worthy of being there. I liked her!
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Exactly you can't fight with him, but I think BB makers have no interest in extending the season, trp ain't recorded, mazze hai
I dont get how bb 15 jaise chindi seasons kept getting extended but not these hit ones that ppl actually like 😂
Qazi's insta & x moderator is blocking Qazi fans on insta & x bcs they are telling him to improve his edits
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.4k