When will they stop making these Kullu-Manali-Darjeeling thrillers for washed-up BW actresses?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When will they stop making these Kullu-Manali-Darjeeling thrillers for washed-up BW actresses?
anyone watched Hunkkaar? Aneet's movie? how is that?
Jennifer killed it and liked parineeti too. Liked the series
Originally posted by: JalLijiye
When will they stop making these Kullu-Manali-Darjeeling thrillers for washed-up BW actresses?
Hill stations web series are my fav.
Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
Jennifer killed it and liked parineeti too. Liked the series
I hope Jennifer has not done another Maya type role. Looking forward to watch this only for her but I will end up getting disappointed if her role is somewhere along the lines of Maya.
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I hope Jennifer has not done another Maya type role. Looking forward to watch this only for her but I will end up getting disappointed if her role is somewhere along the lines of Maya.
Well it is 😆
Really? Another Maya type role? 

Yes back as Maya
I watched it just now. After watching 1 and half episodes I realized who is the kidnapper and immediately moved to the last episode to know the reason behind the kidnapping. 😂 Maybe Jennifer being part of the show itself made it so predictable. 😂
Originally posted by: irene2010
Anyone watch it? I felt bored 😴 😐
I can relate to that... maybe, I'm too 'versed' in such kind of stories... I did almost the same as Subha did...and bingo!
Fortunately there are far better psychological thrillers on Netflix and Prime... and many, many better story-telling in books 
https://x.com/i/status/2047684134630568125
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc39qBrjeoL/?igsi=MW5wNGZsem9heGx3ag==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcxm7EXm2x6/?igsi=dW14bXhscGI3ZThr
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
1