Question 10) Identify this famous scene/episode:

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Question 10) Identify this famous scene/episode:

Karna & Parashurama (The scene depicting Karna enduring the bite of the Alarka/wasp without moving, causing Parashurama to realize Karna was a Kshatriya and curse him).
parashurama giving a curse to karna after knowing about his lie
If only 1 answer is allowed then I should get points as I had exact answerOriginally posted by: Quantum-Dot
No not allowed...but still I feel both answers are right someway.

Parshuram knows about Karna lies being a Brahmin.
not even trying this time..
Correct answer: +50 points.Originally posted by: priya185
Maharishi Parashuram discovers that his student Karna lied about being a Brahmin and places a curse on him. [1]
Since both answers are right, I give her points.Originally posted by: priya185
If only 1 answer is allowed then I should get points as I had exact answer
Question 11) Unscramble the letters:
ANYRHCODAAR
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...
80