Question 9) I was born into the Kuru dynasty and became king although my reign was brief, and I left no heir of my own. Yet my death set in motion a chain of events through which the future generations of the Kuru dynasty came into being. Who am I?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Question 9) I was born into the Kuru dynasty and became king although my reign was brief, and I left no heir of my own. Yet my death set in motion a chain of events through which the future generations of the Kuru dynasty came into being. Who am I?
Parshurama
Vchitravirya (or Chitrangada)
Vichitravirya.
Vichitravirya
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Question 9) I was born into the Kuru dynasty and became king although my reign was brief, and I left no heir of my own. Yet my death set in motion a chain of events through which the future generations of the Kuru dynasty came into being. Who am I?
Bharat?
Vichitravirya
Vichitravirya
I better quit from the next slot 
i'll answer only to increase my post count because its apparent that we are not gonna get it first 
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...
80