Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

148

Views

320

Users

8

Likes

129

Frequent Posters

Arpita00001 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#31

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Question 2) I was given with a condition: once used, I could never be used again. My ultimate target was not the warrior for whom I had been preserved. What am I?

Vasavi Shakti intended to be used on Arjun by Karan but he used it on Ghatokacha

Edited by Arpita00001 - 3 days ago
Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#32

Vasavi Shakti

Posted: 3 days ago
#33

Question 3) I was not a bow that needed an archer, nor a sword that needed a hand. I was set in motion by a thought and returned to the one who commanded me. I could cross the distance between a warrior and his target in an instant, and once released, escape was rarely an option. Who am I?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#34

Sudarshana Chakra

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#35

Sudarshana chakra

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 19th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago
#36

Brahmastra

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#37

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Question 3) I was not a bow that needed an archer, nor a sword that needed a hand. I was set in motion by a thought and returned to the one who commanded me. I could cross the distance between a warrior and his target in an instant, and once released, escape was rarely an option. Who am I?

pasupastra

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#38

Lord Vishnu

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#39

Brahmastra

Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#40

Brahmaastra

Related Topics

Mahabharat Katha thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 3 days ago

Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)

Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...

Expand ▼
Mahabharat Katha thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 4 days ago

Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 3: 11PM-12AM IST Fri)

Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...

Expand ▼
Mahabharat Katha thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 4 days ago

Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 2: 8-9 PM IST Fri)

Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...

Expand ▼
Mahabharat Katha thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 4 days ago

Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 1: 5-6 PM IST Fri)

Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...

Expand ▼
Mahabharat Katha thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 1 months ago

Mahabharat ki Pathshala Season 1 (Results awaiting)

Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".