Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Imam would have won if he wasn't a WC. I remember Salman said that the difference between Urvashi and Imam's votes was a few thousands.
Shehnaz was nowhere close to Asim / Sid.
Ajaz Khan was against probably top 2 votes wise but pushed back to have Tanisha Gauhar.
Qazi is definitely better than all of these combined.
Btw Elvish toh wild card hoke bhi jeet gaya tha 😂


Just because he is not making it a huge deal? All these women- Isha, Kanika, Amrapali, Riti etc. all of them have tried to portray him as some perverted aggressive man at one point or another. Let's see how they would react if they would be accused of the same things every other day! B*tches of the highest order! I know it looks like I am ranting at this point but this is seriously getting out of hands. These are some serious allegations and need to be discussed on WKV!
1.6k