The Nations League has started.
Netherlands vs Germany tonight.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The Nations League has started.
Netherlands vs Germany tonight.
I have watched Netherlands - Germany 1-1
I am cheering for Netherlands! 
There were some very good moments. They are warming up. Hope it will become better and better.. 💪🏽
The timings don't work for me. 11:00PM, 2AM and 4:45AM. I can only check the results. There are so many teams to cheer for.
Cheers..
AHH Finally some people are watching!!
Anyone watching the Eng vs Spain match today?
Originally posted by: Waymaker
Anyone watching the Eng vs Spain match today?
No, I haven't seen the match unfortunately. Have seen the results. Will check out the highlights. How was the match for you?
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.4k