First set of PMs have gone out to everyone who signed up.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
First set of PMs have gone out to everyone who signed up.
This is so you
Will skip this one Shreya I'm sorry 
My new office schedule is crazy and I may miss the timings 
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
This is so you
Will skip this one Shreya I'm sorry
My new office schedule is crazy and I may miss the timings
No problem. Hope your new office is going well!
Stressful Shreya, but will not give up 
Hope you're also safe and well

Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Stressful Shreya, but will not give up
Hope you're also safe and well
I'm doing well. Always all well. 
I am still in India, so i might miss slots hence debating whether to sign up or not
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I am still in India, so i might miss slots hence debating whether to sign up or not
Yep this one is fully a slot game. If you aren't there in the slot then you miss the game. Totally up to you. 
Sign me up for IF please
I want to play but doesn't have time due to work pressure 😭😭 sorry had to skip this time🥲. Best of luck to people who all are playing 👍
I wanna do it :) IF
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320