watch it again!
Amra-paali was telling Rhiti .. it was bad what you did in the diss task. Asif was passing by but he had to encrorage Rhiti.. good.. aur karo! he said!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
watch it again!
Amra-paali was telling Rhiti .. it was bad what you did in the diss task. Asif was passing by but he had to encrorage Rhiti.. good.. aur karo! he said!
Qazi ny sakku ky yungwa ko bajaa dala kya 😂
Inn dono ki beard bhi dekho



we have Yung fan
Hum se naraz nhi hona hum Kuch ziada bolde toh
Lkn Aik baat batao woh Jo Bolta hai woh smjh kese Aya hai Tumhe ?
I like Yung's strengths but fave is Qazi as a contestant. And then there's those I dislike for reasons that do not necessarily have to be connected to people I like
I dunno yaar, I can't do this fan worship thingy. So I call out where I think peeps go wrong and right, even faves. But bottom line, if they give me interesting content, I want em in the house 
Doctor zatka is that you? 
Are you the hamari dayan ke zatka ji? 
Or m I wrong 
Bhainss ki ankhh, aarelaaa jarelaaaa.

Originally posted by: Katniss1
watch it again!
Amra-paali was telling Rhiti .. it was bad what you did in the diss task. Asif was passing by but he had to encrorage Rhiti.. good.. aur karo! he said!
Because Rhiti ne usse ullu banaya ke pehle Qazi personal gaya 😂
Starting me jazbaati hoke bola Rhiti ko dont listen to anyone sahi kiya but when amarpali reminded him of Sallu he got reminded of his last wkv ka trauma so immediately changed track apni bachane ke liye ke Rhiti u shouldn't go personal phir Rhiti ne usse ullu banaya ke pehle Qazi personal gaya so thinking ke challo inka hisaab barabar ab sallu nai bolega kuch aur tabhi rhiti ke chakkar mein apni dobarah bajwa li 😂
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.6k