Created

Last reply

Replies

101

Views

279

Users

1

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

tranquilmelody thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Epi 144:

SK gives all the credit of WC success to the Sharma family & Meera Sharma road- he opens the name board of their street, their bgm...

SK hands over NMDC permission to move MDH.

Mehak didn't I tell you that I could change myself for you, whatever aadat in me which you didn't like, now you won't find them in me, turns to the sharmas with a smile - PD ne muhjse kaha tha ki Mehak ki layak bann but I told PD that I will stay far away from Mehak, without interfering, I'll give her happiness.I wouldn't come in front of y'all jab tak aapki Mehak mujhe khud nahi bulayegi, he declares grandly.

All the Sharmas impressed except of course KC.

MS called him after a huge internal battle within herself & the budhu couldn't understand her bin bole baatein, PD had to explain to him that his heroine bina bole bahut kuch keh gayi hai, agar kuch samjha hai na tho aajao aur rok le jo honewala hai . SJ did beautifully during her call to him. By the time she came downstairs & sat, SK changed to 3 piece suit & reached MSR.

tranquilmelody thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Well, all the extra typing & tracking has led to flare up of my carpel tunnel syndrome, so I won't be able to continue with my typing anymore. I'm watching & enjoying the show, right now in the Nani track with lots of skipping.

Just came to mention that huge rewatch alert for Epi 147, long sequence & the way Shaurya's hands brushing all over MS, hotter than holi in my pov. Epi 159 starting scene with possessive Shaurya is another rewatch scene though my mind was blowing up saying red flag, red flag, my heart be like, tho kya hua SK on the whole is a huge red flag that doesn't stop me from enjoying MehRya 😛.

Pleasant romance in the tajmahal epi 156 was also enjoyable.

i'm in 166, after 159 nothing special just drama.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".