Originally posted by: Raina101
Even last season the BB forum was not very active compared to before that

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Raina101
Even last season the BB forum was not very active compared to before that

Well all old forum users got fed up with admin rules and un necessary rules and said bye to it. We just come as silent viewers now
I am Shahzur joined 2010
Well all old forum users got fed up with admin rules and un necessary rules and said bye to it. We just come as silent viewers now
I am Shahzur joined 2010
Hey Shahzur,
Of course I remember you! Shahzur and Cruiser - the best duo on IF. Kya din they yaar woh.. 