There are many articles literally uploaded today saying Mandira is back Achint Kaur is returning
Page
of
1There are many articles literally uploaded today saying Mandira is back Achint Kaur is returning
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They are relying mostly on old characters than new one. 😃 but what would they do with Anupam and Mandira now
I think its great. I hope they do not decrease Tripti Screenspace
Tripti screen space will not reduce looking at SI's absence and Find Mihir abhiyan.
However, why Anupam is in OG show not in spinoff is the question.is it just to build a mystery around Mihir or something else.
And Mandira did she hijacked Mihir now😜
I like this news, it is OG and nostalgia.
I wish they'd have brought the OG mandira back - Mandira Bedi
Anupam is back not mandira
Mandira is back also, she is in the shooting with him, check on insta
Kyunki Season 2 is such a disappointment. The villain entry scenes, dialogues, BGM, and overall presentation feel so poor compared to the...
I think Mandira should return with Amar, they both similar ages plus she was a great Vamp. Unless there is feud which make sense but she should...
Tulsi and Mandira scenes will be quite good. Noina is the most boring Villan we have seen in the History of KYUNKI
Do you think he return will be seperate to him. Does not feel like he is with her in a relationship. Plus his son is on Rishton. Dev should of...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaktjnuIbAh/
0