5 years of Shershaah- Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani
I wish this film was a theatrical release
https://x.com/PrimeVideoIN/status/2087517021806207281
Sid and Kiara song
Page
of
15 years of Shershaah- Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani
I wish this film was a theatrical release
https://x.com/PrimeVideoIN/status/2087517021806207281
Sid and Kiara song
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvyUuxdRdR4
This is my fav song in this movie 
Thanks to this movie, Sid & Kiara found love in real life.. 
overated couple. 
Originally posted by: priya185
... I wish this film was a theatrical release
Was my wish, too... don't understand why Dharma didn't had the guts to do so...actually I'm still angry at Karan how he treated Sid (moviewise at least) those years...
One of the best biographies and military concept movies ever made. It really should have gotten a theatrical release.
https://youtu.be/qTxpIeyo-_g?si=RXf6vhEn-ZkahIzD Release date:10 Sept 2010 Verdict:Blockbuster
https://youtu.be/lsMCNDtgGhE?si=fl89937fhRSvT6Ob Release date :9th September 2005 Verdict:Super Hit
https://youtu.be/Lrkdg5JVG8M?si=qrxfXlQ1fs6nRKTK https://youtu.be/sIJwQiLtW5g?si=MgPksRCq4HzE6urw Release date :8th Sept 2000
https://youtu.be/H8AAs6APJkw?si=P5i7q4BAbV-rfOOX Release date : 6th September 2002
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/?img_index=2 igsh=aTV5dmllbXozOWd0
4