Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Na, da bin ich mal gespannt...einige der Involvierten leben ja noch... ich frage mich gerade ob die tausenden von cores wirklich noch im weggesperrten Topf liegen ... und was da mit Hilfe von Politikern und reichen Leuten alles angestellt wurde ... Subrata Roy wurde zwar noch im Februar 2014 verhaftet, aber er führte dann ja noch 9 Jahre lang ein feines Leben... oder nicht?
Wird auf jeden Fall sicher sehr sehenswert... mit Aditya Srivastava 
ye kaunsi bhasha hai?Originally posted by: Clochette
Na, da bin ich mal gespannt...einige der Involvierten leben ja noch... ich frage mich gerade ob die tausenden von cores wirklich noch im weggesperrten Topf liegen ... und was da mit Hilfe von Politikern und reichen Leuten alles angestellt wurde ... Subrata Roy wurde zwar noch im Februar 2014 verhaftet, aber er führte dann ja noch 9 Jahre lang ein feines Leben... oder nicht?
Wird auf jeden Fall sicher sehr sehenswert... mit Aditya Srivastava
Originally posted by: Rohit4ever
ye kaunsi bhasha hai?
Ha ha ha... Wasn't aware that I wrote in German
Was just talking with someone about the project in German and when I wrote, I completely forgot to write in english 
My thoughts now in English:
Well, I’m certainly curious about this... after all, some of the people involved are still alive... I find myself wondering if those thousands of "crores" are really still sitting in that locked-away fund... and just what was done with the money, with the help of politicians and wealthy individuals... Subrata Roy was arrested back in February 2014, sure, but he went on to live the high life for another nine years... didn't he?
It’s bound to be well worth watching... especially with Aditya Srivastava.
you know German wow!!Originally posted by: Clochette
Ha ha ha... Wasn't aware that I wrote in German
Was just talking with someone about the project in German and when I wrote, I completely forgot to write in english
My thoughts now in English:
Well, I’m certainly curious about this... after all, some of the people involved are still alive... I find myself wondering if those thousands of "crores" are really still sitting in that locked-away fund... and just what was done with the money, with the help of politicians and wealthy individuals... Subrata Roy was arrested back in February 2014, sure, but he went on to live the high life for another nine years... didn't he?
It’s bound to be well worth watching... especially with Aditya Srivastava.
I have no idea about this case, i thought this season is fictional
Although I may not be the only member here that knows German very well, I'm one of very few who are German and live there and writing in this forum
... and as I've had a talk with one of my Indian friends living in Germany in German, I forgot to switch into English 
This ML.acted in the tv show ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein. He appeared in a few episodes. Excellent actor.
https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWQc2ZZquZQ/?igsh=MTJ6ZXpvajIyMmN6MQ==
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDv5ZYFtGG/?igsh=NTU5MDZ0aXhobjd3
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
0