Ahana is into Aryaman a little too much. You could almost say she is obsessed. If he doesn't agree to her proposal, will she back off?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ahana is into Aryaman a little too much. You could almost say she is obsessed. If he doesn't agree to her proposal, will she back off?
Originally posted by: coderlady
Ahana is into Aryaman a little too much. You could almost say she is obsessed. If he doesn't agree to her proposal, will she back off?
🤔
Ahanna says Ahanna Sharma. I am your parents' boss's daughter. You used to come to my house, and I met you the last summer you were here in India. Then he says, "Ah, now I recall."hmmm. sorry this bothered me. maybe she didn't mean to sound arrogant but that's the impression I got.
Ahanna says Ahanna Sharma. I am your parents' boss's daughter. You used to come to my house, and I met you the last summer you were here in India. Then he says, "Ah, now I recall."hmmm. sorry this bothered me. maybe she didn't mean to sound arrogant but that's the impression I got.
No problem dear. Maybe she is arrogant.
I really like the story, but it sounds really arrogant to me here. Sorry for the comment, but when I read a text, I always read it the way I would have written it. That's why I say, maybe it sounded that way in my imagination.
I really like the story, but it sounds really arrogant to me here. Sorry for the comment, but when I read a text, I always read it the way I would have written it. That's why I say, maybe it sounded that way in my imagination.
No problem, but she is arrogant
Sorry wrong place