Look at them, vibrant jodi of its time.
Look at them, vibrant jodi of its time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not so much from Biwi No.1 but I remember watching Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya and they looked so good together especially in that 'Laga Laga Laga Re' song.
Considering Salman used to do multiple films back then, surprised we did not see more of these two together!
Originally posted by: Ravikhalnayak
Not so much from Biwi No.1 but I remember watching Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya and they looked so good together especially in that 'Laga Laga Laga Re' song.
Considering Salman used to do multiple films back then, surprised we did not see more of these two together!
Welcome New Member!
I have never considered a New Member some kind of MID, always welcome them with Mukkalaat I mean Swagat Satkar, So Welcome 3
Originally posted by: Ravikhalnayak
Thank you - I used to be on Bollywood forum like 20 years ago lol Feels just like home!
20 years? o 22 god, chicha tum toh Super Senior nikle bey.
So, aaj se u r SS, tell me any tips ke ladkiyan kaise patate hai iss forum pe?
Originally posted by: 3BS5HJG5GXMGTM5U
20 years? o 22 god, chicha tum toh Super Senior nikle bey.
So, aaj se u r SS, tell me any tips ke ladkiyan kaise patate hai iss forum pe?
Haha - well this SS is 40 years old aur abhi bhi patane ka formula seekh raha hoon - jab expert ho jaoonga, tab tujhe tips bhej doonga 😎
Originally posted by: Ravikhalnayak
Haha - well this SS is 40 years old aur abhi bhi patane ka formula seekh raha hoon - jab expert ho jaoonga, tab tujhe tips bhej doonga 😎

Would have liked their chemistry if Sushmita was not the relationship breaker.
I didn’t like them as a couple in Biwi number 1 due to the character’s extra marital affair
But I liked them in MPKK
Sushmita is taller than him, it looks weird 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbm9eNPJLeo/?igsh=NWp3Ym1vcm00OTQ2
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078655720351047750
26