Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't like Kiara's veneers.
KJO really wanted to be an actor hogging the limelight. 
Kjo can pull off any attire and he's super confident
Kjo is looking like that Lallantop guy.
Kiara is certainly loving her post pregnancy/nursing boobs. I’ve seen more cleavage on her in the last few months than all the years before 😆. But as long as she’s confident and happy in her own skin more power to her I guess.
She looks good but not her best. The outfit seems a bit much for her petite frame.
KJo’s looks decent. His clothes are actually subdued and I think we’re all getting used to his gaunt face. It doesn’t seem as jarring anymore. I hope he’s taking care of his health.
https://x.com/i/status/2074361915665719366
https://x.com/i/status/2080164350145569163
https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
https://x.com/i/status/2046465367200129114
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
26