Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think today. That’s what starplus post said so
Originally posted by: The_Best
I think today. That’s what starplus post said so
Inka Ravivar do teen Ravivar k baad aata hai😂😂
Mujhe to bahot kuch AI generated and BD hi hoga aise laggta hai
Let’s think positive
Inka Ravivar do teen Ravivar k baad aata hai😂😂
Mujhe to bahot kuch AI generated and BD hi hoga aise laggta hai

Thank god I m not the only oneOriginally posted by: The_Best
Rio is growing on me. Feel bad for him 😥
Tbh I didnt like him initially but after Karan told him about Ansh truth I felt really bad for him. I hope he will prove he got Karan’s parvarish rather than being Ansh’s blooddamn parth being the baddie will be a shocking twist indeed! moreoever when he is known as the sanskari grandson of the family.Originally posted by: luvumjht
I am worried, they don't turn parth negative...
I remember, in one episode vaisnavi was talking to the contractor and parth was clenching his fist... which was very weird! I hope that is not the way forward.
Hope no girl is assaulted!!
however i still believe rio will be a positive characte, but i hope they dont make parth bad cause of that.
very unpopular opinion (maybe i m the only one) but vaishnavi with rio storyline has potential to be very interesting but audience might not accept it easily cause of the obvious age diff of the actors irl unless they give akashdeep a good makeover.
Yeah I have been feeling bad for him since then. I also found it so weird how Karan told such a huge and devastating news (for him) inside the house when Niyati was there. It’s not like the house is even big. It’s a small house. He could’ve taken him outside. It was so weird how he wasn’t scared or anything if Niyati hears or what if Rio reacts badly to the news and that’s how Niyati will find out too. Akash has been acting well in these emotional scenes. Personally I like this wig more. It makes him look a bit younger at least. I didn’t even know it was a different wig until seeing a comment hereOriginally posted by: JustRandomGirl
Thank god I m not the only one
Tbh I didnt like him initially but after Karan told him about Ansh truth I felt really bad for him. I hope he will prove he got Karan’s parvarish rather than being Ansh’s blood
Baaki sab to theek hai par yeh Ajay abhi bhi Virani events mein kyun ghusa hua hai? Tera patta kat gaya beta tu jaa.
Mihir’s mandir scene was so cute and positive
I love his, Gautam and Shoba’s scenes. Love their bond and their scenes
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
damn parth being the baddie will be a shocking twist indeed! moreoever when he is known as the sanskari grandson of the family.
however i still believe rio will be a positive characte, but i hope they dont make parth bad cause of that.
very unpopular opinion (maybe i m the only one) but vaishnavi with rio storyline has potential to be very interesting but audience might not accept it easily cause of the obvious age diff of the actors irl unless they give akashdeep a good makeover.
They can do anything for trps. Except Mihir and Tulsi, others can flip to any side to add twist. Parth becoming negative will be a bad twist though
Episode 1: A New Beginning, A Hidden Truth Note: This is an original fan-fiction and not part of the official storyline. Opening Sequence The...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
71