Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Arti2331
One more thing .. when ever I heard the song tere bin Karan and Nandini instantly came to mind .. actually that song belongs to them.. their pain , Their emotional bond, their love .. everything 😍 .. Pure nostalgic feeling again.. Thanks to makers
I feel the same way , whenever i heard "tere bin" i immediately think of karan-nandini . I started loving the song back then because it was played for them.
Seeing the makers use it for them again in season 2 just brought back all those nostalgic feelings .
I feel the same way , whenever i heard "tere bin" i immediately think of karan-nandini . I started loving the song back then because it was played for them.
Seeing the makers use it for them again in season 2 just brought back all those nostalgic feelings .
True that...You said it...It seems like Tere bin song was just made for Karan Nandini. Every time I listen to that song, I remember Karan Nandini..It fits perfectly for their track. After listening to it in season 2, fresh memories of KN scenes, their dance, their hugs from season 1 crossed my mind...It gave such a good positive feeling to me...Hope we get to see many more such scenes of KN...
Kya Gen Z ko pata bhi hai ki Tulsi ne Ansh ko udhaaya tha🤔
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Kya Gen Z ko pata bhi hai ki Tulsi ne Ansh ko udhaaya tha🤔
Definitely. Tulsi mentioned it 3 times in front of everyone
I would say that incident is like a legend now. If they do xyz tulsi will bring gun, sojao nhi to ansh k tarha hasya hoga etc etc
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Definitely. Tulsi mentioned it 3 times in front of everyone
I would say that incident is like a legend now. If they do xyz tulsi will bring gun, sojao nhi to ansh k tarha hasya hoga etc etc
Tulsi ke locker mein shaayad ek gun aaj bhi hogi history repeat karne ke liye
Me too.tere bin always remind me of KN.i felt so happy and nostagic when they played it again for KN.
I feel the same way , whenever i heard "tere bin" i immediately think of karan-nandini . I started loving the song back then because it was played for them.
Seeing the makers use it for them again in season 2 just brought back all those nostalgic feelings .
It is reverse trend. Pehle ITV par 20+ waale 50+ kaa role karte the ab 50+ waale 20+ kaa role karte hain

Episode 1: A New Beginning, A Hidden Truth Note: This is an original fan-fiction and not part of the official storyline. Opening Sequence The...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
71