Originally posted by: shaitaan_billi
Was I drunk or something? I just realised maine highest wicket taker main Vaibhav ko choose kr diya

Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shaitaan_billi
Was I drunk or something? I just realised maine highest wicket taker main Vaibhav ko choose kr diya

Kusum be like-
Koi pathhar na maare mere Patty ko...
Originally posted by: shaitaan_billi
Was I drunk or something? I just realised maine highest wicket taker main Vaibhav ko choose kr diya
u love that kid that much?Originally posted by: shaitaan_billi
Was I drunk or something? I just realised maine highest wicket taker main Vaibhav ko choose kr diya

Yaar burger isko bhagao isse pehle point chale jaye
prabs needs to go next
Originally posted by: SoniRita
boondh? Blood?
It's part of human body,try in Punjabi first word..differently spelled
Yeah yeah... I know what you meant, but I can't tell her literally. Because you will sit in one corner becoming the maasoom of the century and I will be subjected to all the - Haww haww of the entire evening...

Originally posted by: SalluTheUllu
It's part of human body,try in Punjabi first word..differently spelled

Originally posted by: shaitaan_billi
Was I drunk or something? I just realised maine highest wicket taker main Vaibhav ko choose kr diya

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
33