Originally posted by: SoniRita
didnt pick any openers. Hope jaldi wkt ho
Lo jinx kr diya tumne 
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRita
didnt pick any openers. Hope jaldi wkt ho
Lo jinx kr diya tumne 
Pri gone
Prabh bro go now

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Behen initially toh mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya tha. But when I read Sallu's explanation, I had to do all the logical reasoning my head could and I knew what it was saying...
But, I'll ask you to ignore that, and I'll give you the gist of what it meant in slang.
It meant that it will hurt Gill's ego.
I'm not explaining because I will suddenly become the goat of the evening all over again.
But if you are still inquisitive and really want to know the word, let me know I'll PM you.
But if you don't want to feel like-
Then I'll just say - IGNORE!
Wow
Not even close
Chup ho Jaa yaar!!! Kuch samay mein you'll be prohibited by the sensors here...

Matlab he is gonna go soon 
I love to scare people

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
🏏IPL 2026: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, 43rd Match Jaipur🏏 The wait is finally over. Mitchell Starc is available to play for Delhi...
33