Any Power Rangers fans?
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Any Power Rangers fans?
Dev eating points 
Yeah... Tell her na how supportive and cool I am most of the times...Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Rosy is cool most of the times
Aazeen, me, Rach, and Rosy are the cool customers

Even during world cup when many of them were cribbing and crying that India wouldn't even make to the quarter finals, I was among the very few who stood with team India without budging an inch...
I still remember some chosen few sentences by the most non-supportive people from those times. It just that I don't want to humble them with the kind of doubts they has for our boys in blue.
Absolutely not... I object your honour! I have people in my defence who can vouch for me that I am one of the most supportive and cool people who support CSK and especially when they are performing so well. I don't keep on doubting then before every match.

Come on rcb 
Srini: "It is a feast for eyes day for those who love classic cricket. Bhuvi, Hazelwood, Rabada, Sai, DDP plus who knows if a Kohli master chase is on cards. " - Certainly a high ceiling on folk and their skillset today...
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026, Match 1 RCB v SRH at M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru on 28/3/26 at 7:30PM IST 🏏 Vs The IPL 2026 kicks off with Royal Challengers...
🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...
33