What language is chennai . Tamil bolo na . Ur a tamilian and supporting kkr . Why kyun is the question

Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What language is chennai . Tamil bolo na . Ur a tamilian and supporting kkr . Why kyun is the question


Arora wicket keeper?? Why not ishan or klassen?
Okay, I'll let this pass this time. Don't go wandering to others teams. I have very few wavelengths with me, I don't wanna give up on them.Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
No I wanted to check who were in PK but IF didnt allow me to change teams back so I was waiting for 24 hrs to pass

Wtf i got 10 notification in 10 secs

In her post bro, ignore me my brain is not braining today

You can tag me in Bengali quotes.. I'll explain those for you..even I quoted you few times before
Wahi main soch rahi hoon kisne kiya ..i was thinking of you only at first 
matlab kya hai aapka.?
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 45th Match, Hyderabad🏏 A red ball jagging around was not quite the visual you...
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: SRH vs RR, Eliminator At New Chandigarh🏏 Let's circle back to about 10 days ago, when Riyan Parag borrowed the angst of every...
571