This exactly is the need of time. Otherwise we will never improve.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This exactly is the need of time. Otherwise we will never improve.
Hi just dropping by here. I’m a bit unsure about where to post this but Pakistan just dropped this.
I am sure Aditya Dhar and the star cast of Dhurandhar are quaking in their boots thinking about the sheer numbers this will cross and the buzz it will garner.
Originally posted by: EkPaheli
Hi just dropping by here. I’m a bit unsure about where to post this but Pakistan just dropped this.
I am sure Aditya Dhar and the star cast of Dhurandhar are quaking in their boots thinking about the sheer numbers this will cross and the buzz it will garner.
Hey welcome to forum, and yes this is the perfect thread for such videos. What a gem it is 
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Hey welcome to forum, and yes this is the perfect thread for such videos. What a gem it is
Ah thank goodness. Means I entered with a splash 

Hey I had placed a request to delete my account. Any idea how long does it take?
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Hey I had placed a request to delete my account. Any idea how long does it take?
Why? 
Anyways only mods and Vijay can answer that query...
M spending a lot of unproductive time on IF..not worth it. Can spend those hours doing something productive n worthwhile.
Kya hi hoga yahan itna discussion karne se
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
M spending a lot of unproductive time on IF..not worth it. Can spend those hours doing something productive n worthwhile.
Kya hi hoga yahan itna discussion karne se
Haan wo to hai
waise tum to kam hi time waste karti ho... Ye baat to mujhe sochni chahiye 

Discussion se to kuchh nahi hota bas mann ki bhadas nikal jati hai... However, last 2-3 days i tried cutting myself off from news etc and life seemed much more peaceful....
Basically this thread is free of limitations about sticking to topic, except for what forum regulations forbid. You can post news, interesting...
1.2k