Thank you ladies!🙂↕️
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you ladies!🙂↕️
Wildy take a bow bro
Salt I can understand
Bt why suyash bro?
I have seen those rift news
Wildy ko antar man ki pukar thi shayad 
I mean, I literally went wow!
What guts...😂
Wasting match time also
Tim David can also become an umpire after retirement and check balls....
That other umpire who came from side almost looked as if he said - Saale ball wapaas de, warna fine chadha dunga.
I feel the same way. Heck not when player who caught the ball or Rajat celebrated the way Krunal did. It’s …weird.
Thank you, Pri
I literally did eeny meeny miney moe and somehow luck was on my side too
By the time mi plays csk, Will Jacks will come back...
Tab toh ham ur ganda harenge
Verma saab arrest ho liye.
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs MI, 33rd Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 23/04/2026 @7:30PM IST🏏 All eyes on Dhoni and Rohit as IPL's defining rivalry...
33