Poll
Which is your most awaited Summer Bollywood release?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dhurandhar2 on JioHotstar 
Cocktail 2 heading for a big start!
Cocktail 2
Alpha
Main Wapis Aaunga
Chand Mera Dil
Hain Jawani now releasing on 22th May 2026 confirmed by Taran!
Hain Jawani now releasing on 22th May 2026 confirmed by Taran!
May 22 weekend signals start of Summer
Also the day 4 or 5 May 26 or 27 is the next Eid
Chand Mera Dil
Dhurandhar 2 on OTT because I couldn't watch it.
Cocktail 2
I am sure Kriti is gonna slay
Rashmika is cute, I don't know why she gets so much hate. I would be happy if the story is more focussed on these 2 and Shahid just a add on. Also wish the songs are as good as part 1.
https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2079076195103310291
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
https://x.com/i/status/2012140912672198715
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2048656447542894614?s=46
10