At first I thought so too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
At first I thought so too.
That and also she had been blaming Dheeraj for all the wrong doings. Dheeraj warned her but she was so brain washed that she always thought Dheeraj was wrong.
Guys I don't know with whom to share my happiness so I am sharing with you. My heart leapt with happiness when Garvita liked my post:
https://x.com/AleyammaA01/status/2040285281186914543
Garvita is really a cute little kind soul!

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47
Guys I don't know with whom to share my happiness so I am sharing with you. My heart leapt with happiness when Garvita liked my post:
https://x.com/AleyammaA01/status/2040285281186914543
Garvita is really a cute little kind soul!
I had forgotten to tag you in my previous post.
awww congratulations 👏 so happy for you 😍
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47
Guys I don't know with whom to share my happiness so I am sharing with you. My heart leapt with happiness when Garvita liked my post:
https://x.com/AleyammaA01/status/2040285281186914543
Garvita is really a cute little kind soul!
Congratulations 🎉 👏🏻, You can always share your happiness with us.
❤️
Bhanu is too much, mahadev & Vidya are too hyppocrites.......
They forgot what they have done & blaming only the sons...... Only mama seems innocent & Ashish seems kind of looser in whole family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cgaeSB_VBk
Kiya pagal admi hai ye kisi ko bhi mar dy raha ha... He is such a pathetic character hate him
Rajji started retaliating bhanu..... IG this is where rajji's journey starts
Welcome to TRP Thread for Mahadev and Sons. Follow the rules and do not break the IF Norms
Hello everyone! Welcome to Mahadev and Sons Picture Gallery. Rules You are allowed to post any pictures related to Mahadev and Sons show only....
Hello everyone! Welcome to Mahadev and Sons forum! Here's hoping we'll all have lots of fun together get this place buzzing. Feel free to sign...
DRUNK AND POSSESSIVE DHEERAJ DRABBLE Chup Chup Ke ~ Rajdheer FF
Garvita Sadhwani Appreciation Thread Welcome, everyone, to our very first Garvita Sadhwani Appreciation Thread! ✨ After so many beautiful...
28