Kya performance hai
Iโm super proud.
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya performance hai
Iโm super proud.
Jaddu khud hi bhagta hai ball ko pakadne 
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I don't understand jab player khelta nhi to flat pitch ka excuse kyun aa jaata hai
Critic's no.1 excuse
Reminds me flat bully Gill
nahi liya wkt ugh :(
I know I remember it very well
Originally posted by: A_Star39
yup
Rcb fans are allowed to watch other matches๐๐
Dhoni ji will be missed.
Aree Aree meine kab kaha nahi dekhna chahiye โ Iโm a CSK fan but I watch all the matches just the same 
Ofc. He'll definitely be missed.
Dekho how โamazingly wellโ we are playing 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
nahi liya wkt ugh :(
1 more over left right ?
Whenever I see CSK playing like this...I think they are rage baiting us in purpose

last over of spell mein mushkil hota hai to take wkt mostly
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: RR vs Mumbai Indians, 13th Match,Guwahati 🏏 Rajasthan Royals have won two games in a row to kickstart their IPL 2026 campaign - a...
33