Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nothing against the praise Akshaye gets
(I'm sure, it's well deserved)
That entry in the Shararat song,holding his wife's hand
.He dances a bit too.Awesomeness
Not yet seen the film.
SRK said about Akshaye: "I've always been extremely fond of Akshaye and his acting abilities. I'm a big fan of his work. There's a strange mystique about him that reflects in his acting."
I myself would call it 'aura' which gives him - in combinaisation with his skilled acting - an intense screen presence.
Why doesn't show it on your post but only when quoting your post???
https://x.com/i/status/2049329518469665045
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dact1GrDatn/?img_index=10 igsh=MTlnZWZ4cXd4ZG04eQ== 1 year of Dhurandhar first look
https://x.com/i/status/2072882141978083465
Finally available on Netflix India after Jio Hotstar!!! https://x.com/i/status/2067313832213590273
Dhurandhar the revenge grand digital premiere India at 7pm today on JioHotstar
47