Poll

Is Noina faking cancer to marry Mihir?

Login To Vote
fan_fiction123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago
#1

I think it might be genuine this time around as news of Barakha existing the show have been circulating ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

696

Users

3

Likes

3

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago
#2

I think Noina is faking. She can go to any extent to possess Miihir.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago
#3

I think she is faking, but I really don't know.

Related Topics

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: fan_fiction123 ยท 6 months ago

Is aurat ki kitni ‘aakhri ichhas’ hain bhai? Lagta hai unlimited subscription le rakhi hai. Ek khatam hoti nahi, next ready. Aur kisi ki achhayi...

Expand โ–ผ
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 ยท 6 months ago

The story was going so good but now she is back. I rather watch Mandira return than NOINA. Did she not quit 2 months ago why has it been...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".