I did not like that Tani took gift from ab ..so that means she forgave ab who cheated her bro ? 😡 ..this is for me one of the biggest sin ..apni bhai ki nahi hai..the one who brought her up 🥺
I guess mai will ask ab to go away from their life
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I did not like that Tani took gift from ab ..so that means she forgave ab who cheated her bro ? 😡 ..this is for me one of the biggest sin ..apni bhai ki nahi hai..the one who brought her up 🥺
I guess mai will ask ab to go away from their life
name changed chk it 🤣
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
read it as zeher
I Read it same , but checked the title after

And it's izhar